Sunday, July 4, 2010

Endings and Beginnings

I feel like you are stepping into my living room, I should be holding a glass of wine and saying "Welcome..."

But I'm not that corny. In fact, I feel like doing this photo blog thing is going to be somewhat cheesy. But, many people have told me they would like to follow along on my adventure so here we are.

I am going to Spain for 4 months. To work. And explore. And whatever else is going to happen. Being in a new country, with a different language and needing to be a professional--all these things combined with great friends and a beautiful backdrop, this is going to be interesting.

I am going to try to post at least twice a week. If I can manage more, I will. Expect photos and stories. This is not meant to be professional, it is more meant to be a way for my friends and family to keep in touch. Also, I will give you pictures.

No pressure to read this, but if you do, make sure you click on "follow" so I know who my audience is...

Take off time is tomorrow. For now, I am enjoying the holiday and my family.

Happy 4th!

L

No comments:

Post a Comment