Even though we were a Metro Ride and a walk away from the historic part of Valencia, I really felt like we got the best of both worlds. I don't mean to sound like a brat, but I had seen enough old buildings and needed to marvel at some new construction. Luckily Valencia delivered.
The photo above was described to us as a tennis court. It was one of a few huge, futurist looking buildings that have erupted in the last 10 years in Valencia.
This building, surrounded by this awesome pool, is connected to the Museum of Science (which we dorked around in yesterday). The building is home to the Imax Theatre and was designed to look like a human eye ball.
One of my favorite photos, I shot this one in the reflection of another building. It is a city court house, it almost looks like it belongs in DC or Boston.
Day 1, night 1 of Valencia was a great start that ended with a walk on the beach at midnight on a full moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment