You may not care about this, but I am super stoked. I bought one of those camper's backpacks* at Corte Ingles the other day. I have been so excited to use it, I almost started packing waay before my trip.
*I originally called them European Tourist Backpacks, but got quickly shunned
Trying on those huge backpacks was kind of ridiculous. Picture all 5 foot 2 of me, trying on huge packs that most of the time towered over me. Luckily a nice (hot) salesman came over to offer assistance. He saw me struggling with a Northface Backpack and came to offer some advice. "Que se caiga" ("It will knock you over"). Sheepishly, I let him show me some packs that were smaller (meaning, less expensive, not built for someone 6 feet tall).
So, here I am. Me and my Boomerang Backpack.
Next on the purchase list? Goggles. Did I mention we were going to Tomatina? Apparently tomatoes thrown in your face could sting the eyes. I know this was my idea, and I enrolled my 3 flat mates into coming along, but I just started thinking , "Oh great, what did I get myself into..." so we'll see!
And PS, look at the IPhone I got! Still miss my Blackberry, but hey, it is better than the crappy phone I was using before.
No comments:
Post a Comment